Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today....

One of my favorite blogs, SugarPieFarmhouse, posted a nice, long, cozy, encouraging piece of finery. Though we don't live in the times she speaks about, it is good to remember... and ponder... and choose a few to try again in this day and age. When apples are ripe they can be plucked and popped into a pie and bring blessings and delight to our families. Think of plucking something from her blog and baking it into your day today... you and your family will be blessed!

Here is what the LORD says: “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask about the ancient paths, ‘Which one is the good way?’ Take it, and you will find rest for your souls...” Jeremiah 6:16 (a & b)

2 comments:

Grannysaurus said...

What a great quote from Jeremiah. I don't know why I haven't heard or noticed it before. Thanks.

Grannysaurus said...

What a great quote from Jeremiah. I don't know how I never noticed it before this. Thanks.