Monday, January 11, 2010

Superbowl



Superbowl Sunday will be February 7th this year, in Florida, for the tenth time. If I were a football player, I'd want all that warm sunshine, too! I've watched many a game being played in the snow, and I sit there and shiver just watching them!

Anyhoo, even though the game is still a ways off, I am thinking about chili and snacks. Do you have a traditional snack you fix for game time? Do you make the world's best chili? If so, pass it to me!!! (That's a football pun, in case you didn't get it.)

I normally don't do a bunch of foods since it's just Superman and me (the way he likes it, with no interruptions), but this year I thought I'd surprise him.

So... I'm ready to catch your recipes -- and score a touchdown with my husband!


1 comment:

DocSly said...

I like to combine 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup chopped pecans, 3 chopped scallons, 3/4 cup mayo and when well mixed I spread it on a dessert plate. Cover the mixture with a peppered raspberry jam (or any type of jam with added pepper such as jalapenos). Spoon on the top of crackers. It is so yummy. I love to read your blog.