Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bloggers are the Funnest People in the World!

I mean it! Bloggers are the funnest!

I cannot traipse across Blogland without discovering treasures galore. Some to make. Some to merely gaze upon with admiration (well, maybe a tad envy, sometimes). Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, some.... TO WIN!!!! (More on one that I won, soon to come.)

While gawking on one of my most favorite inspirational sites, I skipped over her fence and got to meet one of her neighbors. She is a delightful gal with a CONTEST for this: (Yes, I 'borrowed' the picture as if I were a long-time friend borrowing a cup of sugar.)



Is that the most darlinest camera strap ever?!!

Those colors would, for sure!, make my face sparkle. Can you imagine how much my photo-taking would improve with that hugging my neck?

Well, how do you think it would improve your camera skills? Why not mozy over there and enter! All you have to do is leave a comment - simple!

I hope one of us wins!

Yep, bloggers are the funnest, and I'm happy to belong! Aren't you?!

No comments: