Sunday, February 28, 2010

Schnibbles # Six


Yikes, I almost forget all about blogging about the Schnibbles Quilt I just finished!

But here it is.... :)

This one was the easiest for me, so YaY!!!!.... maybe it was because I won all those perfectly ironed and cut Charm Squares (a package of 5 x 5 squares, all nice and coordinating) to use!!!

While I hand-stitched the binding, I curled up on the couch and watched the old movie You've Got Mail with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. 

Such a nice, clean, very sweet movie!

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love that movie. Meg Ryan was such a doll in it.

Hey, I did my Schnibbles in yellows and blues too this month. We must be on the same track!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love how your Sunday Best turned out. Great color combination.

Béa said...

Very " provençal " colour combination :)
Hugs from France.

Julie said...

Very Springy and fun Schnibles..I just love "You've Got Mail" - a great one to bind to!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I love Sunday Best in blues and yellow. I like how you quilted yours. I went round and round about how to quilt mine.

Heather said...

Your quilt turned out really nice. I love the look. Now I need to go and watch You’ve Got Mail, I haven’t seen it forever!

Marianne said...

Great Schnibbles! Your color choices remind me of my first baby quilt I made only yours turned out better!