Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

It's here -- the LOVE day!!!  Are you feeling it?  Superman picked my favorite flowers - late-blooming Narcissus (the different varieties bloom from fall to spring - yum), put them in a vase, and presented them to me with a flourish. 

Now... If you think he was being cheap... nay. It's what I love and asked for.

Anyhoo, "the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work" (1 John 3:8). It was the blood of Jesus, the perfect Lamb of God, that great Shepherd of the sheep, who came to earth, lived a perfect life, died a perfectly torturous death (taking all our sins on Himself AND the cruelty of the cross), and then victoriously rose again, giving us the perfect, complete, and only way to the Father and eternity forever and ever and ever. Amen.

That, my bloggerinas, is LOVE... AND IT'S NOT CHEAP - BUT COST JESUS EVERYTHIG  -- FOR YOU. FOR ME. FOR US. HOOOOOOORAY!  :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S - I HOPE JESUS WINS YOUR HEART TODAY!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Awesome post!! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Mrs. NB

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Happy Valentine's to you!

Scuba Wife Life said...

I think that hand picked flowers are cute! I love it when Jim gets me flowers from the grocery store. They are inexpensive and super pretty! :) Best of both worlds! :)