Friday, March 05, 2010

Crazy Week of Work!

Tonight I walked into my sewing room, my poor neglected sewing room, walked slowly by my unused Bernina, patted it lovingly, and wished for many hours to do nothing but sew. Doesn't that sound fun? What is it that you are longing to do but have no time for?

All week (except today) I dragged myself out of bed when the sun hadn't even begun to have thoughts of stretching it's arms up into the horizon, and zipped off to work. It just doesn't seem right to get up in the dark!  :)  Do you have to leave your home for work when it's still dark out?

But, duty called and I subbed for my favorite library. 

Life is like that!

This is the day the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it.... even if it doesn't get to include sewing... or your beloved hobby!  
(Psalm 118:24)

No comments: