Friday, April 21, 2006

Yawn!

It's a new beginning! Me, getting up early, that is - yawn. I can hardly stand it! Of course, I only have to do it on Fridays, but here's the reason for this too-early madness: I'm switching my office hours to the wee morn hours, because our little square is getting crowded with too many of us in there at one time. But that's not the only reason I've beat the sun up, today....

See, yesterday I wrote an article for the homeschooling newspaper. Guess what it was on?- Procrastination! It's the blind leading the blind, for sure, but I did pray and felt the Lord gave me some great ideas. So much so, that I started living them right after the article was sent off! yay

With Susan and Amy confirming I live in stress these days, I knew that my procrastining ways were heaping stress upon stress upon stress, among other debilitating things. So, enough, I say! I'm up early to attack my small to-do list, before I traipse off to work. yay for a new way of living!! I love new beginnings - and it's not even jan 1st!

1 comment:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Can't wait to hear how you like your new schedule!