Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fast Food Frenzy Forsaken lol

I don't know how it is with thin folks, but for me, when I am hungry.... I am hungry NOW! Clicking furiously on the keyboard, there was no time to stop for lunch today. This editor had a printing deadline for my sister's newsletter. So, by the time I left work at 5pm, my stomach was sending me a stream of instant message!

From sheer pride, I will not share the mulitude of places I considered pulling in and winding my way through the drive-thru. However, I will tell you that I DID NOT consider JBX's chicken brushetta for more than a nanosecond. Wanna know why? Ok, I'll tell you - it has 50 grams of fat, according to somethign that said so on the net. Isnt' that shocking? I found that out one day AFTER I ate one. Cholestrol, ldl, and mayo...oh my!

But don't panic; I have my healthy salad and chicken right next to me as I write. God is powerful, even when I'm not. Pray for me, though! I need addiction-to-food healing, and I mean it!

No comments: