Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Such Joy!

Such joy is ours when we are hearing the Lord speak to us! Yahoo, I say! In case I forgot to tell you, Riverlakes called a coupla weeks ago and asked me to do a summer study. After much prayer, I felt led to not only do one, but -eek- to write the study! Now that takes praying upon praying....and lots of sitting still and listening. Not an easy task for this ADD heart! Yet, with God nothing is impossible!

And this morning that truth was proved yet again, as I sat on my bed waiting on the Lord for the first chapter. His faithfulness faileth noteth! :) I have five pages of notes that I am now going to turn into five days of lessons for chapter uno. I'm so excited and such joy has filled me.

Off to write!

1 comment:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

I'm joyful FOR you! And excited to read the end result!