Friday, September 11, 2009

30th Anniversary Trip

Good morning!

Anytime I leave for a girlfriend get-away or a retreat, I 'll leave Superman a note. This was the unwritten note I left him before I went to Disneyland...

I left the camera on his pillow with the LCD monitor open, so that he would know there was something to see. Just a fun way to say, "See ya soon!"

So, for our anniversary trip we drove over to the coast. None of my pictures turned out that great (I really must take time to learn some things about taking photographs!), but here's a few, anyway.

On the trip over we took backroads. The leisurely pace was a relaxing break from the rat race of daily life.


Where we live is normally quite hot, so the clouds and cooler weather were welcomed with open arms!


The golf course was gorgeous.


We had many furry and feathered spectators.

Yay, I made it across the water. My only good shot of the day!

Superman coming out of our Honeymoon Hotel!





Well, that's it! Gotta skedaddle and get ready for our first day back to Bible study!!! C ya!

3 comments:

Lora said...

Beautiful pictures!

Aimee said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you two were able to have such a nice getaway!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Happy anniversary from me too! There's nothing that puts a smile on my face than seeing happy couples celebrate year after year after year!

Oh, and I got my Starbucks giftcard. Thank you, thank you, thank you! *doin' the Starbucks happy dance*