This has been the funnest FALLest...
- The Fall Giveaway going on in blog world (click HERE to see my prize for you and to leave comment for chance to win it)! I'm meeting you all and seeing your wonderful blogs (and prizes), and it is just sooooo, sewwww much fun! And I love fun... and surprises... and my bloggerinas!!! Look what I discovered on my blog jumping.... a brown paper bag! Ahhhh.... but go look what SugarSpunQuilt is stuffing it with... :) Tell her Liz sent you (not that she knows me, but if you say that, then she will!) :)
- On October 1st, I was in my favorite spot (the beach) with my favorite person (Superman... couldn't always say that, so how fun is that?), then my Bakersfield BFF came over for pizza and came bearing an early BIRTHDAY GIFT! ~ yAHooooo
- Anticipating my annual fun! with Shannon, my BFForever, when we cast our cares out the car windows and tootle over to the coast to celebrate our birthdays (two favorite things and persons in one little month! Oh my pumpkins!!!) A triple gift from God!!!! (Thank You, Lord!)
- Fun everywhere.... leaves swirling off the trees, sweeping them off the front porch ~ to leave a welcoming path for guests, Starbucks free Birthday drink (go sign up!!!), ditto with a Jack-in-the-Box free birthday dessert coupon, baking with pumpkin, letting in the cool autumn breezes as I clean.... so much fun!
- Leaving comments and entering giveaways!