Saturday, August 14, 2010

Not Ready to SAy Goodbye to Summer

No matter what, I am soaking up these last days of summer (even tho my BFF from another town came and decorated my home with all my fall decorations...)

The sun might retire earlier, the temperature of the pool water has dropped, and even though school begins very, very soon.... I'm not ready. Are you?

My BFF in town and her hubby came and had fish tacos with us tonight, and while the boys watched sports, she and I played Scrabble and jumped in and out of the pool.... with the pool light on! Like kids!

Remember those hot summer nights when you and your girlfriend would talk about boys and get wrinkly toes and fingers from being in the water so much?

Summmer....... love it!

What memories do you cherish from childhood summers?

No comments: