Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Delights Make the Heart Merry :)

Looky! What do you see???
Yes! It's my daily planner. 
With. Nothing. On. It!
A far cry from last week's to-do pile up!
I can actually think. 
Imagine!

Such a simple delight for the innard parts!
...He leads me beside the still waters...

But this wasn't the only little delight of this morning.
Nope!
This next one was such a surprise that mirthful giggleness took me over. 

try it !Such Fun! try it

Wanting to take a break from Monday's tasks and pleasures, I decided to make a homemade mocha latte and sit with Jesus for a bit.
Being thirsty, I first filled up my mug with a little plain ol' water, and began to drink. For some reason, my eyes were drawn into the bottom of my favorite autumn mug (instead of looking around like a nursing baby does), and what I saw caused joyful giggles. 


Dots. Dots. Autumn, Fun, Dots!

And my mocha latte did get made and enjoyed, too, thanks to milk, dark chocolate, & instant Taster's Choice (they sent me ~ FREE ~ this cute little sample pack of six of their coffees. Sure makes mail runs exciting!).

This was another little delight in my day. If we look, they are all over the place!

Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!
Psalm 147:1

No comments: