Monday, July 12, 2010

Life is Just Beachy!

Some things are meant to be!

Like, having this vintage patio set...
When I first saw it, I plopped right down into it and found it soooo comfy. Visions of reading by my pool filled my brain-space. 
But the price... Too much, tooo much. 

So, waving goodbye to it, Shannon and I walked on down the road.

All that day, all the drive home, and all the next day, I thought of that set. 
 (a sure sign that the 'wanting' is legit)
I dialed up the Seaside Cottage and asked if it was still available --
Yes!
(i gave her my cc # and it was mine. she said they finally had to move it inside because so many people were begging her to let them have it. i don't blame others for having fun taste, too!)
today was pick up day
...beautiful drive... 
... almost to the beach town of Cambria...
...there......just darling...

 ...great gate...
...yummy cappuccino & brunch...
 
...remember these?...
...my newest read... 
...dedicated to moi ~ fun!...
 And now... 
I will go outside and read some more of Debbie's book...
on my pool deck...
with my sparkling mineral water...
sitting on my new vintage chair!
Today, 
life has been just beachy!


He makes me lie down in green pastures; 
He leads me beside quiet waters. 
He restores my soul...
...Psalm 23:2-3a...

No comments: