Friday, November 06, 2009

You're Tagged!


Several birthdays ago, my friend Laurie sent me lots of fun stuff in the mail (she does every October!!!). Included, was this darling homemade tag! God did not hold back in filling her to full with artsy creativity; He just dumped His whole bag on her, practically!!!

Anyhoo, I set this tag on my desk every fall. While looking at it the other day, I got a hankering to make a lot of Christmas tags and blog about them. Gathering up all my Michael's coupons, I got in my car and headed right over there. Card stock, stamps, ribbon. Oh my! I came home loaded for action...

Uh... but then I got sidetracked with sewing....

Well, today, in my blog-hopping, what do you think I saw? Yep! A post with darling tags -

ALREADY MADE FOR YOU
TO SIMPLY PRINT OUT AND USE!

Easy peasy!

So, head over to SkipToMyLou and go tag shopping -- FOR FREE! You don't even have to waste gas or find coupons! YayayyaayaayyY! With that generous post of hers, you're tagged for the holidays!! Find the ones you love, print them up, smack them onto darling homemade gifts!

Now, back to Laurie. Her oldest daughter has a blog I like to follow. Her mom's artsy creativeness flowed right into her blood, and just look at her blog and you'll see what I mean! Anyhoo, she is have a major giveaway, for 3 whole weeks, beginning Monday. Read all about it on her blog! She wants to support other arsty creative people, thus the giveaway idea. So....like her mom, she is creative & kind & generous! Go have some fun over there!



"The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered."
Proverbs 11:25


3 comments:

Lora said...

What beautiful tags! I just love the convenience you talked about the internet - shopping from home! And Frenchie & Flea is full of creativity too. Thank you for sharing these finds!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I love this too! That will give your Christmas gifts such a nice touch!

Tara said...

oh girl, I love F&F...those two are just as creative as it can get!!! What an amazing idea they had, huh? Thanks for stopping into my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, I too could run and jump on that bed...in those photos, sooooo cozy and yummie!! Blessings to you!