Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Sweet Pumpkin!

 
In yesterday's blog, I mentioned my table decorating ideas. Well, one of my bloggerinas read it...and guess what she did??? She emailed me that she actually lived in my hometown and had a bounty of mini pumpkins to give me -  
!!!FROM HER OWN GARDEN!!!


Not only is that impressive, but her generosity as well!  

I keep saying that bloggers are the best, and this is just one more solid pumpkin proof!


Now... what you don't know is that Farm Girl is standing in the background holding the wooden pallet of mini pumpkins, in the above picture. She had been cleaning house and did not want to be in the picture, but the black background is actually her black shirt. Worked out as a perfect backdrop, don't ya think?!


After leaving her beautiful huge home, I came home and got busy decorating my Thanksgiving tables (never got around to it yesterday), before Superman flew us to the golf course (he was unusually late...which worked out great for me).  What do you think?







See what a generous spirit and a lot or orange pumpkins can do to a table??? 



 Happy Thanksgiving, Bloggerinas!!!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful story and lovely decorations. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Smilie girl said...

What groovy little pumpkins and a very generous bloggy friend! Much to be thankful for.

Farm Girl said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of your table. They look beautiful.
Have a lovely day.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Audra E. said...

They mini pumpkins look so pretty in your decor! What a kind blogger! I'm off to visit her.

Blessings to you on Thanksgiving!

Lora said...

Just realized I was signed in under my daughters account (sheepish grin) - so sorry!

Mummy McTavish said...

What a sweet bloggy friend. I love your little pilgrims, I am so glad they were in your photo.

Those pumpkins are so cute, I just can't get over it!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Well done on the decorating!

Here's to being thankfful for generous bloggy friends. There's a ton of them out there - including a certain someone who sent me a gift card & got me hooled on pumpkin spice lattes! **wink**