Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm Going Out

It's that cloudy, delightful weather I like (only in November & December; after that I want sunshine). Perfect weather for sipping ny second cuppa coffee and talking things over with Jesus. Outside on my front porch I have a darling buttery-yellow bistro table, and that's where the Lord and I are headed, right out there, alone in the crisp morning quietness.

Do you have a favorite place to meet with God? Spending time in the word is much more fun in a special place you like to be. Or, I think so, anyway.

While my coffee was brewing, I got this Thanksgiving brainstorm - each day I am going to offer thanks to the Lord for something about Him, correlating the number of items with the number on the calendar. As the number grows, so will my thanks. I'll have to use my fingers to keep track...and my toes! I've never done this before, but it's a great idea! Wanna do it with me? Oh, do! Yesterday I thanked Him that He is God, my God, and this morning I thanked Him that He is love and that He loves MOI!! Hoooooray!

Coffee's ready.... I'm going out with the Lord for our morning date. Ta ta!

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." James 4:8

No comments: