Thursday, November 03, 2005

Be Ye Transformed by the Renewing of Thy Mind

You are what you think, even more than what you eat (I mean, I eat tons of chocolate and am still white)!

Yesterday, one little question in an email caused a lot of what goes on inside my head to surface. For some reason, I decided to skim it off and write it down. Boy, was I amazed at how negative my subconscious are!

Anyhoo, just in case you are like me, here's what I wrote in my journal, in answer to the question: Are you going to the Mount Hermon writing conference this year? (Which means that I will have to write!!! EEEK!) The first response was my thought, the second is a new thought to replace the first.....

NO!..... Yes, Lord! SCARED!.... Be encouraged! NOBODY! ...Somebody to God - His child! INSECURE!.... Trust in the Lord! NOT SMART ENOUGH!....Then, learn! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!...."Good?" So, what? I am accepted in the Beloved! NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH!.... Trust more! NOTHING WRITTEN! .... Get busy! DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE! ....Pray & fast!

So, there ya have it - the Liz's inards....on their way to being renewed!


No comments: