Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Yahooo... February 1st!!!

It's February!!! Here are some reasons I love February...


  1. Dreary January is gone. It's a great month for cleaning and catching up, but after a month of that, I'm ready for S.U.N.S.H.I.N.E on my shoulders to make me HAPPY!
  2. HEARTS are everywhere. And don't forget their buddies - pinks, REDS, whites, stripes, polk.a-dots... cardboard hearts filled with chocolates and truffles.
  3. Only 164 more days till we will be swimming and bbqing and picking our veggie gardens.
  4. Winter will be a goner for a whole year in 81 days (March 20th...Now's a good time to build your kite).
  5. Soon the trees and flowers and shrubs will look like God has sent us a zillion bouquets - Aha!!! - For His Valentine's!!! "Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy" (Acts 14:17).
  6. And the last reason is that it's the perfect time for me to tell you, O Bloggerina, that... You are loved! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

Dot said...

(Insert Josh Groban singing, "You are Loved!") What a wonderful thought to wake up to this morning! We're iced in, but I've made the necessary preparations so I can spend some down time today sewing, and contemplating all the evidence of God's love. Thousands of sparkles on snow and ice, a way to keep warm, and birds hopping merrily on snow.

'Cause, you know, if God is watching over those little birds, keeping them safe, you just KNOW He's doing the same for me! Thanks for the encouragement!

Dot

Jen said...

Thanks for the reminder of why I love February! I'm jumping on the bandwagon with the reds and pinks and hearts. love them! And january is over. Even though it's my birthday month, it's so dreary! have a fantastic February!

~Tonja~ said...

Just found your sweet blog and now am a follower....
Have a Blessed day
Tonja