Friday, May 07, 2010

Savings....

So... yesterday I gave you lots of info on saving money. For the first time, I used my Vons card with e-coupons. I wasn't quite sure what I was doing, but let me tell you - it's awesome how easy and wonderful they are!!! Mix paper coupons with them and you double the savings! 

JUST LOOK...


Everything in this picture totaled $82.00...
but the actual money out of my pocket was $13.45.

Had I used my head and used my $10 worth of CVS bucks, the entire total would have only been $7.15 (I'll use it on Sunday, when the new coupons and ads come out).

So, I saved $68.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it, too!!! 

{I normally do not buy all those desserts, but when they are free, well, who would resist? They'll be great for taking dessert to home studies and etc!}
 

1 comment:

Scuba Wife Life said...

Awesome Auntie!! :) I will have to try the stuff from your previous post and see if I can be just like you! :)