Saturday, May 08, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Gift Idea



Mom's are going to be celebrated and blessed and waited on in just one more flip of the daily calendar. Can't wait, 'cuz I'm one of them!!!

Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, 
and he praises her, saying:
"Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all."
Proverbs 31:28-29
(a beautiful symphony to the heart)

One of my friends is making this dahhhhhling gift 
for her mom and mom-in-love.

Just in case you are still stumped what to get your Mommy Dearest, here is your answer!

The picture was borrowed from this blog...Instructions are there!

I've never made it, but since my hands are like dinosaur skin, 
I'm going to make one as a gift to myself!  

Yes!  
 BE GOOD TO YOURSELF - YOU ARE THE LORD'S TREASURED POSSESSION! 
(Israel, too! Pray for them!)
 Deuteronomy 7:6

Happy Mother's Day to us all (tomorrow)!!!

No comments: