Friday, July 15, 2011

Not Mrs. Robinson!

Just a bit ago, this one line from Simon & Garfunkle's song Mrs. Robinson came to mind: Where have you gone Mrs. Robinson?

It struck me as funny, because I have been gone from this blog for too long. 

It's like my brain shut down after that long and yummy year of being MOB. Not on purpose, of course. It just happened. 
But... It's coming back out of the fog!

So, hello, my dear Bloggerinas! How are you? What have you been up to? I will be stopping by your blogs, a few a time, to say 'hi'. I've missed you all!!!  Yes, YOU!  :)

I was finally able to convince Superman to leave the last few strands of wedding twinkle lights up. When the moon comes up and the wolves start howling, I plug them in, get on my inflatable kayak, and row up and down my pool, singing, looking at the stars, and dreaming.

FUN!

xo





No comments: