Thursday, March 17, 2011

Are You Wearing Green?


Since my eyes are naturally green I don't make any special effort to put on Irish-colored clothing. However, when my kids were small, you'd always find green mashed potatoes or green jello on the table. It's just fun to celebrate, and, mostly, it doesn't matter what special occasion it is! You know me -- I love fun!

Do you do anything special for St. Patrick's Day? On one of our busier streets, there's a house that is fully decked out in holiday regalia - for every single holiday, big or small! It's quite entertaining, really! I'd be/I am much to cheap and lazy for all that it requires to cover a yard and house with that much celebration. Still, I get a good laugh or smile every time I drive by.

Anyhoo, green is great, unless you are green with envy. So, let's avoid that when we can!  :)

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: 
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psalm 23:2

No comments: