Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Are you like me, and love the flipping of the calendar to a new year? I love it! It's got that flavor of first day of school, which I always totally dug... new pencils, papers, binder, lunch box... OH!! DID I SAY LUNCH BOX and just reveal that I am as old as the hills? Sigh... I did. LOL. My favorite metal one (which I have tried and tried to find on the net) was Beanie and Cecil, one where Beanie's little hand is clasping my very same lunchbox in front of his school. I used to think... "Hey, this never quits because inside Beanie's lunchbox, is another one and inside that one is... yep, another one." Ya... I think too much, even as a kid!  :)

Anyhoo, how was your Christmas? Merry? A downer? Well, a new year is just around the bend and it's gonna have more of both, but let's hope more merry than downer times!

This is our little fam on Christmas morning. Though we do brush our teeth, that's about it, and my kids said, "WE can't take a fam pic looking like this!" But you know what??? It's now one of my favs.



Place your trust in the Lord, cuz off we go into 2011!!!!

I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. ~ Jeremiah 29:11a

I KNOW ~ Jeremiah 29:11 very a.

Trust Him! (And I'm talking to me, too!!!!!)  Grab my hand and let's jump into this new year together! See you sooooon!  xo

2 comments:

Pokey said...

What a great family photo! Have a blessed and Happy New Year!
:-}pokey

Smilie girl said...

Lovely family pic. A happy new year to you and yours.