Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Officially Falll !!

It's here... FALL has arrived!!

~ and you know what that means ~
... drum roll...


Congratulations, Anonymous (you know who you are, even if I don't), you won 
Karla Dornacher's darling book!!!
Please send your mailing address to my email:
encouragingforyou@gmail.com
I will get it in the mail to you ASAP!
(P.S. Dear Anonymous, since I cannot get in touch with you, please respond by the 29th. That way, I'll know you want the book. If not, I will redraw a name. Thanks!!!)

Thank you, Bloggerinas, for joining in my fall fun!!

Give Thanks... it's happy fall !!!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Congrats to "Anonymous!"

YAY!!! for FALL!!!

Mrs. NB

an encourager said...

That sounded funny! I hope she comes back and claims her prize!!!