Tuesday, August 14, 2012

If You're Happy & You Know It - Chocolate Might Be Involved! :)



A little bit of bad  makes for a really good attitude!!!

Every day I try to add something ‘bad’ into my daily routine.

Dark Chocolate tagging along with the healthy snackster …

… Moments to browse a mag in the middle of stomping the to-do list …

… Putting on sassy pink lipstick every time I pass the bathroom mirror …

… Pouring sparkling water over ice in an antique wine glass for ironing time …

… Blasting the music, any music, louder than necessary, and dance while cooking dinner …

Think of some little things you love, that you postpone in your haste to get there or do that, and do them.

In endless days of endless have-tos, it’s just nice to be bad enough to be good to ourselves.  :)

Try it & then tell me all about it!  I’ll share your joy!







No comments: