Saturday, June 03, 2006

In the Good Ol' Summertime!!!!!

Let the fun begin!!!! It's summertime, summertime, sum-sum-summertime!!!

What sealed the deal for me, and changed my mindset from spring to summer were two things: 1> Shannon and I spent a whirlwind day at the coast yesterday. Zoom, zoom, zooom in fun! and 2> I cleaned out the pool and patios and pruned and raked and washed down the deck. Oh, and had bought two brand new noodles and two floating lounge chairs.

Now can you see why it's the good ol' summertime?? :) We are bbqing burgers tonight and playing cards with my sis, and maybe....jumping in the pool! Oh what fun!

But, before the fun, I must clean the house. During the week, i pretty much have a routine of upkeep with the house, wanting mike to come home to a welcoming peaceful haven. but then, on the weekends...well, it's party mode my mind slips into and the house goes to pot - when he's here all day. go figure. so, am cleaning it right now and then he can wallow in wonderful enjoyment. me, too. :) have a fun day, and get your flip flops on - it's summertime!!!!

1 comment:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Woo hoo for summer!