Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Now That I'm Blogging Again...


... I'm scanning the blog horizon for all your sunny posts, with gorgeous pictures, charming chats, and inspiring projects that have me longing for home, where I could lock myself in my kitchen or sewing room and become a Rembrant of creativity!

But, if I were home, chances are most likely that I would be doing 50-yard dashes from one to-do to the next. Don't you feel like this sometimes? My hope is that it is only sometimes because without those little cherries on top of our days, like browsing sites, then hopping up and getting our minds and hands immersed in the fun of turning what we see into our own cute design, life would merely be work. And that is not the way to live.

So, now that I'm blogging again, I've noticed that my juices for sewing and baking are flowing swiftly through my veins again, thanks to being landed in the middle of nowhere, while my husband goes on site for a job, leaving me alone with time in a hotel room ilde my time away with fun! I love your blogs!


!hugs & kisses!

1 comment:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

We do what we can, when we can. Glad you're blogging again.